The Hotel Baita Velon is found in Vermiglio in Trentino, 10 minutes from Passo Tonale.
Immersed in nature between woods and meadows, it is easily accessible by car, train and plane.
Reach the Velon hut
Autostrada del Brennero (A22) to Trento, SS 43 via Mezzolombardo, Cles, then the SS 42 which crosses the entire Val di Sole up to Vermiglio. Those coming from the North-West (Milan - Turin) can quickly reach Vermiglio through the Tonale Pass. In this case, take the A4 Milan-Venice motorway to Seriate, exit and follow the signs for Passo Tonale. After the pass, go down to Val di Sole.
The closest international airports to Val di Sole are:
- Orio al Serio International Airport - Bergamo: h 2.00
- Valerio Catullo Airport of Verona: h 2.30
- Milan Linate Airport: h 2.30
- Milan Malpensa Airport: h 3.00
- Marco Polo Tessera Airport - Venice: h 3.40